Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by John Hewson <jo...@jahewson.com> on 2014/06/23 23:29:27 UTC

Jenkins Build Failing Tests

Hi All,

The Jenkins build is failing tests for CMYK colour spaces due to invalid ICC profile data. However, none of the recent commits have caused that - is this a problem on the Jenkins server?

-- John

Re: Jenkins Build Failing Tests

Posted by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

> Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de> hat am 24. Juni 2014 um 12:22
> geschrieben:
>

> Hi,
>
> > John Hewson <jo...@jahewson.com> hat am 23. Juni 2014 um 23:29 geschrieben:
> >

> > Hi All,
> >
> > The Jenkins build is failing tests for CMYK colour spaces due to invalid ICC
> > profile data. However, none of the recent commits have caused that - is this
> > problem on the Jenkins server?
> I've just checked the console logs and it seems jenkins related. It looks like
> the ubuntu nodes have different configurations as the tests on ubuntu3 are
> fine
> those on ubuntu1 fail. We are using "JDK 1.6 (latest)" as JDK, maybe the nodes
> provide different JDK versions. I'll try to find that out ....
FYI, I've asked on builds@ about possible differences in the configuration of
the ubuntu nodes a got no answer yet.

> > -- John
>
> BR
> Andreas Lehmkühler

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

Re: Jenkins Build Failing Tests

Posted by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

> John Hewson <jo...@jahewson.com> hat am 23. Juni 2014 um 23:29 geschrieben:
>

> Hi All,
>
> The Jenkins build is failing tests for CMYK colour spaces due to invalid ICC
> profile data. However, none of the recent commits have caused that - is this a
> problem on the Jenkins server?
I've just checked the console logs and it seems jenkins related. It looks like
the ubuntu nodes have different configurations as the tests on ubuntu3 are fine
those on ubuntu1 fail. We are using "JDK 1.6 (latest)" as JDK, maybe the nodes
provide different JDK versions. I'll try to find that out ....

> -- John

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler