Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ra...@wvlcorp.com on 2002/07/24 16:21:49 UTC

New to FOP

Hi,
I am very new to using FOP. I have an XML document which I would like to
transform to a PDF document. While I have figured out the basics, I have
been stuck since yesterday with tables and layout. In the XML: document I
have some Customer information with two addresses, I would like both the
addresses to be shown in a table with 2 columns and two rows, for that I am
using a table for each address with 2 rows X  1 col in each table. Now the
problem is each of the tables are treated as a different block and so goes
down to the next line. Is there some way I can keep the two table blocks in
the same line.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Raghava