Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Peter Burdine <pb...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/13 00:34:50 UTC

Re: LDAPConnection a size limit of 1000 ?

Sorry to bring this up again.  I am looking to use this to setup a system
that has just over 1000 users.  I am planning on using LDAP for auth, but
MySQL for connectivity data.  Does this issue affect the ability for some
users to login, or does it just affect the ability to see all of the LDAP
users in the admin pages?  I don't see this info in the Jira ticket or PR
discussion.

Thanks,
Peter

On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 7:17 PM, James Muehlner <james.muehlner@guac-dev.org

Posted by Herve Guehl <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Peter,
You won't see all the users in the admin pages, then you won't be able to
assign rights and connections to the user.
Authentification will work, so you can manage to assign connections
directly in mysql.

Regards.
Hervé

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.
Correct:

Scope of 0.9.10-incubating is frozen, so we can't add it to the release
even though it has otherwise passed review.

You will be able to find it on master post-release, and you can definitely
test the patch as it stands.

- Mike

Posted by Herve Guehl <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi,