Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Milan Tomic <to...@yahoo.com> on 2009/04/07 16:07:33 UTC

Block WSDL

Since Axis 1.4 has problems generating WSDL (when ?wsdl appended at the end of web service URL), is there any way to disable users to ask for WSDL by using ?wsdl option and to force them to download valid WSDL from my web site?

Thank you in advance,
Milan

Re: Block WSDL

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
Ohhh Sorry , I confused  it with Axis2 :)

Re: Block WSDL

Posted by Milan Tomic <to...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Block WSDL

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.