Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Milan Petran <mp...@trask.cz> on 2003/04/02 20:26:31 UTC

How-to build isapi_redirector.dll

Hi everyone,

We need to make some changes to the isapi_redirector.dll, so that it do
not read its configuration from registry but from file.

But first we tried to compile it from sources (version1.2.0 or 2.0.2)
without any change - just to compile and try it. But the dll we got out
does not work.

When we use isapi_redirector.dll from binary distribution of 1.2.0
version, it works fine, but its sources taken from /src directory does
not work.

Dll was built under W2k, with MS Visual C++ 6 as required. It seems the
dll does not reach neither entry point because it was loaded and
immediately unloaded before it just try to read its configuration.

Does someone have working source files for isapi_redirector.dll used in
MS IIS as ISAPI filter?

Thanx

Milan Petran