Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2008/02/09 15:19:03 UTC

Re: Product - Supplier relationship

Hi Marco, Rashko,

Marco, as described below by Rashko, you introduced the "Vendor Product" concept in r607072. I wonder why and why it replaced
ProductSuppliers ?

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Rashko Rejmer" <rr...@iguanait.com>

Posted by "skip@thedevers" <sk...@thedevers.org>.
Thanks Jacopo, shoulda seen that.

Skip

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Hi Skip,

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Yes, that is incorrect. There is a "Vendor" tab, and this one should
be labelled "Supplier", so the change to that was erroneous, or
something along those lines.

-David

From: "David E Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.