Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Purnima Venkatram <pu...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/27 04:51:27 UTC

Need data committed to a repository

Hi,
      I need to extract the metadata associated with an SVN commit.I am able
to achieve this using hooks after a commit.
      However, I also wanted the metadata and the files that have already
been committed to the repository. Are there tools which give the data
currently present in a repository ? Or would I need to iterate over all
revisions and extract this information using the svn commands ?

Regards,
Purnima Venkatram.

Re: Need data committed to a repository

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Jul 27, 2006, at 06:51, Purnima Venkatram wrote:

>       I need to extract the metadata associated with an SVN
> commit.I am able to achieve this using hooks after a commit.
>       However, I also wanted the metadata and the files that have
> already been committed to the repository. Are there tools which
> give the data currently present in a repository ? Or would I need
> to iterate over all revisions and extract this information using
> the svn commands ?

You would need to write a script to iterate over all revisions,
unless someone has already written a script to that. But it should be
easy to write.