Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Aamod Chandra <aa...@id4-realms.com> on 2009/05/19 07:37:22 UTC

Can u please give me some hint regarding this error

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

−

<D:error>

<C:error/>

<m:human-readable errcode="160043">

Could not open the requested SVN filesystem

</m:human-readable>

</D:error>

Thanks & Regards,

Aamod Chandra

Email:  <ma...@id4realms.com> aamod.chandra@id4-realms.com

Re: Can u please give me some hint regarding this error

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On May 19, 2009, at 02:37, Aamod Chandra wrote:

> Could not open the requested SVN filesystem

It usually means exactly what it says. Often, this means the path you
have specified to the repository in your apache configuration file is
wrong. What have you written in your httpd.conf, and where is the
repository actually located on disk?