Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Arjen Duursma <du...@zorgdomein.nl> on 2013/01/11 09:40:21 UTC

Re: How to send a templated mail with attachment?

The same (missing attachments) seems to be happening to other components as
well.

I have a route retrieving reports on failed mail attempts (multipart/report)
from a pop3 component. Using a xslt transform for generating the actual body
before remailing it.

After 'saving' the relevant information as an attachement (tested and works)
I try to enrich the message based on some identifier from the subject of the
original mail.  I do this by including:
<route>
  <from direct:extra-info />
  <setBody><xquery ... ></setBody>
  <to uri:jdbc:... />
</route>

After this route, the attachements are gone :-(

I modified the route to call this route using the 'enrich' pattern using a
generic "ReplaceBodyAggregation".
This fails due to a NullPointerException in the XmlConverter during the xslt
rendering of the replaced body.  The system doesn't seem to be able to find
typeconverters in the CamelContext.  If I make the ReplaceBodyAggregation
less generic by specifying the expected body class as "Document.class", it
suddenly works.

Re: How to send a templated mail with attachment?

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Which Camel version do you use?

How the stack trace looks like?

Do you consider to provide a unit test to show the issue? Than it's easier
for us to find/fix the issue.

Best,

Christian