Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Clayton Cottingham <dr...@telus.net> on 2002/05/01 01:56:01 UTC

RE: XML::LibXSLT / Apache / MOD_Perl Segfaults

Have you compiled apache with noexpat in the apache?

--
Clayton Cottingham
Air Games Wireless Inc.
Posted by "D. Hageman" <dh...@dracken.com>.
The issue below could be corrected by *not* linking into the XML::LibXSLT
module libexslt libraries.  Even if you do not call any functions in the
library, but still link in the libraries the apache process will not
start. I guess I will go fire off a bug report to the libxslt guys.

Thanks for your suggestions.

--
||  D. Hageman                    <dh...@dracken.com>  ||

RE: XML::LibXSLT / Apache / MOD_Perl Segfaults

Posted by "D. Hageman" <dh...@dracken.com>.
Yes, I have done that as well.

--
||  D. Hageman                    <dh...@dracken.com>  ||