Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by hgfdgnf kjlgljkhlm <ma...@yahoo.fr> on 2004/07/27 15:50:27 UTC

process portlet action

Hi,

I explain you my situation :

I trying to integrate pluto container to my portal, and I maked a class which permit to init the container and load portlet and I use this class in a servlet : i get the markup generated by the rendered portlet and i write it in the output stream in order to dispay it.

I succeed in loading and rendering portlet, but when i try to edit a portlet loaded, for example sun ShowTime Portlet, i get an error (... store is only allowed inside a processAction call... ) so i tried to use this method : PortletContainerFactory.getPortletContainer().processPortletAction(portletWindow, request, response) but it make a sort of buckle with no result and it force me to switch of my tomcat server.

If someone has advice or idea, thanks

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis.Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !