Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/16 10:50:09 UTC

No primary artifact to install ?

Hi,

I have a maven project with 'swf' packaging. I also have the assembly plugin
configured as follows:

 <plugin>
   <executions>
         <execution>
           <id>assembly</id>
           <goals>
                  <goal>single</goal>
           </goals>
           <phase>package</phase>
           <configuration>
                <descriptors>

<descriptor>src/main/assembly/descriptor.xml</descriptor>
                </descriptors>
            </configuration>
           </execution>
     </executions>
 </plugin>

When I do a 'mvn clean install', the swf is not generated and I see the
following info message:

[INFO] [install:install {execution: default-install}]
[INFO] No primary artifact to install, installing attached artifacts
instead.

Why is my swf no longer being installed?

regards,

Wim

Re: No primary artifact to install ?

Posted by Marvin Froeder <ve...@gmail.com>.
Ow, this sourceFile is really painful =/  but flex compiler demands it and I
do my best to find the right one =D
FWIW, flexmojos should be looking the files content searching for the unique
Application before asking you the file..... Did you had more then one
Application?

Anway I will try to improve the console feedback.

Can we continue that on flexmojos users list?
http://groups.google.com/group/flex-mojos/

<http://groups.google.com/group/flex-mojos/>VELO

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,