Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Matt Goss <mg...@rtci.com> on 2000/12/07 15:41:09 UTC

servlet-mappings

I have the following mapping in my web.xml. It is intended to map all
requests inside a directory for .html files to a servlet. The servlet
then forwards to a .jsp file (hides the url). This works fine in
JRun3.0, But I get a 404 not found when I put the application on
tomcat3.1. Is this a bug of somekind? will upgrading to 3.2 fix this???
 <servlet>
        <servlet-name>Login</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>com.icc.rollout.login.Login</servlet-class>
 </servlet>
 <servlet-mapping>
       <servlet-name>Login</servlet-name>
       <url-pattern>/login/*.html</url-pattern>
 </servlet-mapping>
thanks,
Matt Goss