Posted to user@struts.apache.org by dream weaver <dr...@yahoo.com> on 2003/06/20 15:31:49 UTC

how to make conformation massage?

Hi

Can anyone please give a better solution to make a
conformation massage box for deleting action? I tried
something as following, but it only runs on the sever,
not on the client. Thanks for any help.

       final JFrame frame = new JFrame("Dialog");
	   final CustomDialog customDialog = new
CustomDialog(frame, poForm, mapping, request,
response, this);
       customDialog.pack();
       frame.pack();
       frame.setVisible(true);
       frame.setState(Frame.NORMAL);

RE: how to make conformation massage?

Posted by Mike Jasnowski <mj...@bea.com>.
I'll have to admit I'm confused as to whether you have an "all swing"
client-server application, or a Struts web app and are trying to use Swing
on the server from within a JSP.  If the latter, to present a confirmation
of delete, you need to forward to a JSP that ultimately generates the HTML
that is sent back to the web browser indicating the delete was done.