Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Ravi Prakash <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/13 00:56:57 UTC

Review HDFS-7588 please?

Hi!

There are a few subtasks of HDFS-7588 (enhance NN file browser UI with
write operations) that could use reviews. I would really like to get this
into the 2.8 release.

Regards
Ravi

Re: Review HDFS-7588 please?

Posted by Tsuyoshi Ozawa <oz...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the ping, I'll also check them.

Regards,
- Tsuyoshi

Re: Review HDFS-7588 please?

Posted by Haohui Mai <ri...@gmail.com>.