Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2006/10/04 05:17:15 UTC

Missing users in the JIRA "assign" list

I am not able to assign a JIRA issue to Geoff. Simon Laws does not seem
to be in the "assign" list either.

How can we add these users (who already created many of issues) to that
list?

I looked everywhere in JIRA and could not see a way to add these users.
Aren't committers able to perform these JIRA admin tasks?

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: Missing users in the JIRA "assign" list

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.
I added Geoff Winn and Simon Laws to tuscany-developers