Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Tommy Molto <to...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/24 18:56:43 UTC

Creating Facets

People,

I look in the solr wiki and only found about the use of the fecets, not how
to configure it in the schema or solrconfig. Any tip how to do it?

Att,

Re: Creating Facets

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
Also, facet values are pulled from the indexed terms rather than the
stored source fields. This means that if you want to facet on a field,
that field has to be declared 'indexed="true"' in schema.xml.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

Re: Creating Facets