Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Shankar S <sh...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/17 07:07:46 UTC

vsscheckin task

Hi Folks,

I am trying to checkin a list of files using vsschekin task.
Here is the code snippet:

                <vsscheckin localPath="@{file}"
                    ssdir="${vss.path}"
                    login="blah, blah"
                    vsspath="module"
                    serverPath="vss"
                    comment="Changed version number by autobuild"
                    failonerror="false" />

But it's complaining that the files path is an Invalid DOS path. Is it
because the file path has whitespaces?
Any workaround for this will be highly appreciated.

Cheers;
Shankar

RE: vsscheckin task

Posted by "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Ro...@nike.com>.
I do not use VSS, but it would probably be helpful to post the output
from ant.

-Rob A