Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2010/05/26 03:16:02 UTC

Recursive or nested modules

David Blevins said something to me that made me think that we could easily nest ejbs in wars, rars in just about anything, ejbs in app clients etc etc by making the Module have submodules and by having our ModuleBuilder also implement ModuleBuilderExtension.

I got started on this in rev 948268.... it looks pretty promising so far.

I'm thinking of having an AbstractRecursiveModuleBuilder that implements the common methods of ModuleBuilder and ModuleBuilderExtension to work on the main module or the appropriate nested modules as appropriate, to abstract the code I put in EjbModuleBuilder.

thanks
david jencks