Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sven Kuenzler <sv...@gmx.net> on 2000/05/24 22:41:23 UTC

Taglibs and namespace

Hi,

how do I make an XSP logicsheet output a namespace declaration?
Somewhere in my logicsheet, I have

<foo:bar xmlns:foo="..."/>

foo: is not bound to any other taglib, so XSP should not bother with
it(?).
Nevertheless, I just get

<foo:bar/> in the end, with the xmlns: missing.

	Sven....

Re: Taglibs and namespace

Posted by Ricardo Rocha <ri...@apache.org>.
Sven Kuenzler wrote:
> how do I make an XSP logicsheet output a namespace declaration?
> Somewhere in my logicsheet, I have
>     <foo:bar xmlns:foo="..."/>
> foo: is not bound to any other taglib, so XSP should not bother with
> it(?). Nevertheless, I just get
>     <foo:bar/> in the end, with the xmlns: missing.

Currently, XSP preserves namespaces declared in the _root_ element,
only.
This will be fixed in Cocoon1 shortly.

Ricardo