Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/10 20:17:03 UTC

CWiki Stylesheets

I see a bunch of stylesheets attached to the Index page on the CWiki ... I
assume these are the one used for export.  Are they stored anywhere else?
 I'd like to make some minor changes and additions.  Also, guidelines about
which stylesheets to modify would be nice ... perhaps this could be stored
in the Wiki in the Developer section?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to learn
how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: CWiki Stylesheets

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
I removed the stylesheets for the workaround from the Index page and committed our site stylesheet
to svn. It's included from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tapestry/tapestry-site/branches/post-5.2-site/styles/style.css for
the moment, so any changes in SVN to it should be live immediately. I plan to have it pushed to the
real site and have it included from there once we go live with the new site.

Uli

Re: CWiki Stylesheets

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.

Re: CWiki Stylesheets