Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com> on 2003/04/09 04:56:44 UTC

[ann] beta-9

Hi,

Another relatively quiet release. This is primarily bug fixes in plugins
but nothing in the core was really tackled some serious cleaning up and
optimizing is in the works. The next release will not be so quiet.

http://maven.apache.org/builds/release/1.0-beta-9/

Head will probably become unstable for a few days while I merge my
changes into the tree. Michal, John and Aslak I will get to merging in
your changes shortly. My goal before the next release is make the
codebase generally maintainable by anyone who wants to spend a couple
hours. Right now it is admittedly a bit of a rat's nest. Ah well, such
is life.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl