Posted to users@maven.apache.org by SkipWalker <sk...@skipwalker.com> on 2006/08/30 02:44:54 UTC

maven-dependency-plugin 2.0 snapshot update needs to be posted

The maven-dependency-plugin was updated in July to fix this
ClassCastException

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MDEP-7

How do we get a new 2.0 snapshot posted with this fix?  The last snapshot
posted was in april.  The exception is causing my build to fail whenever
it's run as part of a multi-module build.

This patch looks like an easy fix if the snapshot would be posted.

I'd rather not have to build an install it myself if I don't have to.

Thanks,
Skip Walker