Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Pedro Eli de Leon Robledo <pe...@outlook.com> on 2018/10/11 14:08:28 UTC

Update my Apache NetBeans 9.0

Hello to all, whats the best way to keep updating my apache NetBeans 9.0 i downloaded a versión but i saw that there's is more new releseases. So how i  can update my IDE  without losing my plugins etc..

Re: Update my Apache NetBeans 9.0

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
You'll need to reinstall Apache NetBeans 10 (not released yet) and import
settings at startup -- unless you provide a pull request that solves this
in the way you'd like it to be. :-)

Pull requests are welcome here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pulls

Gj