Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Richard Beare <ri...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/11 20:20:40 UTC

dynamic configuration of the invokeHTTP processor

Hi,
I need some recommendations on how to attack the following problem. I'm
attempting to use a bulk processing api and I'd like to vary the number of
files I send based on total size. I think the nice way to achieve this
would be to have preprocessing steps that chunk the flowfiles based on
content- length. I haven't attempted this part yet. Assuming that it is
possible, how do I configure the invokeHTTP processor to issue the
following curl post:

curl -k -F file=@test1 -F file=@test2
https://localhost:8090/api/process_bulk

where there may be a variable number of -F file=@ entries and I suppose