Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by KhajaAsmath Mohammed <md...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/05 21:27:13 UTC

COnsumekakarecord error messages

Hi,

I was able to consume messages from consumekafkarecord processor. Suddenly
I started getting below error. any solutions for this please?

[image: image.png]

Thanks,
Asmath

Re: COnsumekakarecord error messages

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
I think what Pierre might be getting at is that someone or something else
besides NiFi might have dropped invalid data into your Kafka queue. If NiFi
is writing to Kafka and consuming from it too, odds are low (but not
impossible) that it's NiFi. I'd consider setting up a little script to read
the impacted topic and see if anything looks off. Could be someone did
something like connect with the console producer and try to put a message
in there to test something.

Posted by KhajaAsmath Mohammed <md...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,