Posted to user@beam.apache.org by amir bahmanyari <am...@yahoo.com> on 2016/11/11 01:59:15 UTC

TIMED_WAITING KafkaIO() Threads State

I am checking the runtime state of the KafkaIO() threads using jconsole.I see as many cores as I have specified on my server all right.Is TIMED_WAITING the right state for them all to be in all the time?I monitor them and that state never changes...Is the "Total waited" time range reasonable?Thanks+regards,

Re: TIMED_WAITING KafkaIO() Threads State

Posted by Raghu Angadi <ra...@google.com>.
Someone with better knowledge of Flink runner will be able to assist you
better.

Looks like all these threads are waiting for work. I think it will be more
useful if you provide access to stacktraces of all the threads (post a an
external link).

Since there are no threads in 'KafkaUnboundedReader::consumerPollLoop()',
it looks like none of the sources is actually active.

Posted by amir bahmanyari <am...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Raghu Angadi <ra...@google.com>.
Hi Amir,