Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Walter Underwood <wu...@netflix.com> on 2007/03/07 22:28:10 UTC

Solr on Tomcat 6.0.10?

Is anyone running Solr on Tomcat 6.0.10? Any issues?
I searched the archives and didn't see anything.

wunder
--
Walter Underwood
Search Guru, Netflix

Re: Solr on Tomcat 6.0.10?

Posted by galo <ga...@last.fm>.
I'm using 6.0.9 and no issues (fingers crossed)

--
Galo Navarro, Developer

galo@last.fm
t. +44 (0)20 7780 7080

Last.fm | http://www.last.fm
Karen House 1-11 Baches Street
London N1 6DL

http://www.last.fm/user/galeote

Re: Solr on Tomcat 6.0.10?

Posted by Walter Underwood <wu...@netflix.com>.
Java 1.5.0_05 on Intel and PowerPC (IBM) plus any DST changes. --wunder

Re: Solr on Tomcat 6.0.10?

Posted by James liu <li...@gmail.com>.

--
regards