Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by ke...@na.marconicomms.com on 1999/07/01 14:50:01 UTC

Re: mod_perl/4529: Running NT as a service, vs. as a conosle app keeps Perl DBI:ODBC from running correctly

The following reply was made to PR mod_perl/4529; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: ken.weide@na.marconicomms.com
To: ask@apache.org
Cc: apbugs@Apache.Org
Subject: Re: mod_perl/4529: Running NT as a service, vs. as a conosle app
	 keeps Perl DBI:ODBC from running correctly
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 07:43:16 -0500

 We think that this may be the priviledges that I DON'T have as a service, that I
 DO have as an individual.

 It may be a useful gotcha tip to include for running as a Service vs. running as
 a concole app.

 ask@apache.org on 07/01/99 02:34:23 AM

 To:   apache-bugdb@apache.org, ask@apache.org, weide@iname.com
 cc:    (bcc: Ken Weide/RIV/RELTECCORP)

 Subject:  Re: mod_perl/4529: Running NT as a service, vs. as a conosle app keeps
       Perl DBI:ODBC from running correctly

 Synopsis: Running NT as a service, vs. as a conosle app keeps Perl DBI:ODBC from
 running correctly

 State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
 State-Changed-By: ask
 State-Changed-When: Thu Jul  1 00:34:22 PDT 1999
 State-Changed-Why:
 It sounds like a problem with DBI::ODBC or with the perl you're using. Your
 report doesn't really provide anything to work on for us.

 Please report again if you get more information.
 Class-Changed-From-To: sw-bug-mistaken
 Class-Changed-By: ask
 Class-Changed-When: Thu Jul  1 00:34:22 PDT 1999