Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by greggy <gr...@inovaware.com> on 2006/07/14 02:25:14 UTC

unzipping the source

I have downloaded the ZIP file for servicemix 3.0M2, and when i go to extract
the contents it is asking for a password for some of the files. What is the
password, or more importantly, how do I extract all the files so that I can
then build them?
Sent from the ServiceMix - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

Re: unzipping the source

Posted by greggy <gr...@inovaware.com>.
I was using both XP's and Win2003's built in ZIP extractor and then I tried
WinRAR. They each had trouble with some of the .java files, and in some
cases were exhibiting the problem as requiring a password for those files. I
thought perhaps I had to be a servicemix developer to access them all, but
that didn't make sense too much to me.

I got the SVN head last night and I am building it now. It seems to be just
fine.
Sent from the ServiceMix - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

Re: unzipping the source

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
That sounds strange :)

Another option is to just grab the code from subversion...

http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/source.html

--

James
-------