Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by pradeep kumar <pr...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/08 16:21:03 UTC

Re: High CPU utilization on using Apache as a reverse proxy

Hi,

Unfortunately the fix didn't help. The 100% CPU utilization is still seen.
Can you suggest what else could be causing this large CPU utilization.

Regards,
Pradeep

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
pradeep kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Unfortunately the fix didn't help. The 100% CPU utilization is still
> seen. Can you suggest what else could be causing this large CPU utilization.

Not unless you could follow the directions at

  http://httpd.apache.org/dev/debugging.html#backtrace

which may show us where httpd is spinning, leaving the cpu pegged at 100%.