Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Christine <ch...@christine.nl> on 2009/08/06 12:53:28 UTC

Portlets?

A friend told me that Tapestry will support portlets at some point. Is
that true? One of my clients is switching to Liferay and I'd like to
develop the portlets with Tapestry....

dagdag
Christine

--
dagdag is just a two-character rotation of byebye.

Re: T5 Re: Portlets?

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
Quoting http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5.1/: "High priorities for 5.2 include Spring Web Flow
integration, and support for developing Tapestry applications as Portlets."

Uli

Re: T5 Re: Portlets?

Posted by Kristian Marinkovic <kr...@porsche.co.at>.
see the roadmap section of http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5.1/

"High priorities for 5.2 include Spring Web Flow integration, and support
for developing Tapestry applications as Portlets. "

g,
kris

Christine <ch...@christine.nl>
11.08.2009 10:19
Bitte antworten an
"Tapestry users" <us...@tapestry.apache.org>

An
Tapestry users <us...@tapestry.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
T5 Re: Portlets?

T5 Re: Portlets?

Posted by Christine <ch...@christine.nl>.

Re: Portlets?

Posted by spaway <su...@googlemail.com>.
liferay supports tapestry - meaning you can develop liferay's portlet in
tapestry as a plugin - I suppose!  check liferay's wiki/blog very well!

2009/8/6 Christine <ch...@christine.nl>

> A friend told me that Tapestry will support portlets at some point. Is that
> true? One of my clients is switching to Liferay and I'd like to develop the
> portlets with Tapestry....
>
> dagdag
> Christine
>
> --
> dagdag is just a two-character rotation of byebye.

Cheers

Sunday Oyeniyi