Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by wt <wa...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/01 07:57:02 UTC

Re: Fetch column names in sql query results

hi

I am on 2.6 using the .net api and there are is no metadata object on the
result set even though this was said to have been added in 2.1. I could use
the rest service but would prefer to use the api. can anyone advise if this
is possible with SqlFieldsQuery?

Re: Fetch column names in sql query results

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I don't think it is possible with SqlFieldsQuery even in Java.

I'm afraid the best course of action for you is just use JDBC API. I'm
pretty sure that .Net JDBC is available somewhere.

Ilya Kasnacheev