Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2019/08/24 15:40:21 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Brian Lachniet to the Apache Avro PMC

Hi folks!

On behalf of the Apache Avro PMC I am pleased to announce that Brian
Lachniet has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member. We
appreciate Brian stepping up to take more responsibility in the
project.

Please join me in welcoming Brian to the Avro PMC!

As a reminder, if anyone would like to nominate another person as a
committer or PMC member, even if you are not currently a committer or
PMC member, you can always drop a note to private@avro.apache.org to
let us know.

-busbey

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Brian Lachniet to the Apache Avro PMC

Posted by Ryan Skraba <ry...@skraba.com>.
Congratulations!  I've been re-learning C# by watching your commits :D
 All my best!

Posted by Nandor Kollar <nk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Brian!

Posted by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>.