Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by po...@krugar.com on 2004/06/11 19:58:02 UTC

[users@httpd] Does this sound like an Apache mapping issue or CF?

This may be a bit more CF related than Apache but I have not had much luck
resolving this issue and am running out of places to turn.

I received the following error today after I setup coldfusion:
12:12:30.030 - coldfusion.runtime.TemplateNotFoundException - in : line -1
File not found: /test/test.cfm

I'm not really sure what is causing this and from searching the archives and web
not to many people are sure either. Here is my scenario. I am running RH
Advanced Server 3 on Apache 2.04 and CFMX 6.1. The coldfusion administrator
works (so I know CF works) and I don't have a single error message besides this
is my logs. Jrun runs fine. I installed CFMX 6.1 with the built in web server.

I've done some more digging and came up with the following:

CF Administrator works anywhere I put it.
A test.cfm file will not work in my websites root directory.
A test file will not work in my websites root directory in the same directories
as the CF Administrator which does work, with the same file permissions,
owners, groups, etc.
A test.cfm file will work in /opt/coldfusionmx/wwwroot.
A test.html file will work anywhere.

Any advice? Thanks in advance.