Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions" <mi...@blacknightsolutions.com> on 2003/06/11 12:41:33 UTC

Tomcat 4 control panel

Hi all

I was just wondering if anybody had come across a control panel of any
type (even simple) for Tomcat 4
We offer JSP/Servlet support in a shared environment, but not all our
technical staff feel comfortable configuring it.

Any links or suggestions would be much appreciated.

--
Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions

reliance to it is prohibited.