Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Li Shengmei <li...@ict.ac.cn> on 2012/08/23 10:56:58 UTC

I want to revise the source codes, which version is proper?

Hi, all

         I want to do some experiments with hadoop. I may revise the source
codes of hadoop. Which version is stable for my work?

Thanks,

May

Re: I want to revise the source codes, which version is proper?

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com>.
See http://hadoop.apache.org/common/releases.html for versions and their current status. You can checkout the source code from one of the links at http://hadoop.apache.org/common/version_control.html.

HTH,
+Vinod