Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/03 10:49:37 UTC

Re: Source code for Version 0.3.0

Folks - so i'm not super 'keen' (am in london so i really wanted to
say that) on going back and signing the release tags.  But this seems
like a prudent step.  I'll take a look at this as part of the RM gig
for the upcoming 0.4.0 release.

Thanks
Joe

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Ok - i've added instructions to the release guide to create a proper
signed release tag.  Will do starting with 0.4.0.

Thanks
Joe