Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Jenica Mehta <je...@rediffmail.com> on 2008/02/11 09:48:36 UTC

Re :Re: getAllAppenders() function throws exception

Thanks Curt. I tried to build both Log4CXX and my application with same project settings. And it works fine. Regards,JenicaOn Wed, 30 Jan 2008 03:55:08 -0600 "Log4CXX User" wroteActually, I'm surprised you were able to build. You may be getting bit by the issue reported in LOGCXX-219 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOGCXX-219 ). There is the potential for disaster when log4cxx and the client code both instantiate the same template, but have different settings. But, It is still never a healthy thing to mix and match C run time libraries within an application. Rev 616702 should build. If you find yourself getting a copy prior to that, try again using https instead of http.