Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2020/07/08 19:32:07 UTC

Re: Towards 3.16.0

I've started on producing the release.

Re: Towards 3.16.0

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

On 09/07/2020 17:42, Martynas Jusevičius wrote:
> Any chance to squeeze JENA-1936 in? :)

No. This thread started in June.

There's work to be done even to identify what the problem and why it is
different to the BGP case (if it is).

Even if a PR were available (there isn't), if it touches anything deep
in Jena, then during the release cycle is not a good idea.

     Andy

Re: Towards 3.16.0

Posted by Martynas Jusevičius <ma...@atomgraph.com>.

Re: Towards 3.16.0