Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Alan Aguia <aa...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/16 05:17:32 UTC

zip problem

HI Im having problems in the process of creating again the zip file in the client. This error sudendly appears, most of the time I dont receive any error and everything works fine but when the zip file is bigger than 0.25mb zip file I get this error (invalid entry size (expected 6231012 but got 6230920 bytes) when im extracting the zip file. I see the zip file before sending and it is in perfect shape so I dont understand what is happening?

  Client side
  OMText binaryNode = (OMText) elemento.getChildren().next();
  DataHandler zip = (DataHandler) binaryNode.getDataHandler();
ZipInputStream zin = new ZipInputStream(zip.getDataSource().getInputStream());

  Server side
  ByteArrayOutputStream byteOutfile = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
  OMElement value = fac.createOMElement("Text", omNs);
ByteArrayDataSource dataSource = new ByteArrayDataSource byteOutfile.toByteArray());
DataHandler dataHandler = new DataHandler(dataSource);
OMText textData = fac.createText(dataHandler,true);

  Thanks for any help.

Yahoo! Travel
 Find  great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!