Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Jeroen Wolf <Je...@davilex.nl> on 2000/12/06 10:20:59 UTC

Question about how to save an XML document to disk?!

Hi all,

I have a question about how to save an XML document to disk.
I am using Visual C++ 6.0 as the compiler and Windows 98 as the platform.
Only the problem is I can create XML documents in memory but I do not know
how to save it to a file on the harddrive.
Is this possible in Xerces C++?

And an other small question I have is is the function parse() from the class
DOMParser the only way to load an XML document in memory?

All the help will be welcome!
Thanks for your time!

Greetings,
  Jeroen

Re: Question about how to save an XML document to disk?!

Posted by Christophe delapierre <gi...@club-internet.fr>.
i am not an expert of xml but i own the xml notepad of microsoft wich works
fairly well.
In the edit menu you choose save and it's done
here we go
christophe