Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Mark Koudritsky <ka...@google.com> on 2014/11/11 00:31:04 UTC

[VOTE] Tools Release, take 2

Please review and vote on this Tools Release.

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-7988

Packages have been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-7988/
And to npm under @rc tag

To test them out you can use:
    npm -g uninstall cordova
    npm -g install cordova@rc

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:
    cordova-js: 3.7.2 (7afadfc044)
    cordova-lib: 4.1.1 (5e695e5e1e)
    cordova-plugman: 0.22.15 (93fd1e49aa)
    cordova-cli: 4.1.1 (5859fa3aa7)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, publish them to
NPM (under @latest tag), and post the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* tested with npm test and mobilespec on Android

Re: [VOTE] Tools Release, take 2

Posted by Mark Koudritsky <ka...@google.com>.
This vote is cancelled.

Important update in windows platform is expected by tomorrow, see

Preparing new packages tomorrow with micro versions bumped to:
cordova-lib: 4.1.2
cordova-cli: 4.1.2
cordova-plugman: 0.22.16

RE: [VOTE] Tools Release, take 2