Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Luke Penca <lp...@deltasi.com> on 2003/07/29 00:17:33 UTC

BLOBs not being served up after awhile

Hello all,

I have a 13MB zip file that seems to go crazy after awhile.  The funny thing is that Cocoon serves it up fine the first time I access it and then after awhile it returns an empty file (0 bytes).  The file is fine when accessed directly from the file system but no t via a hyperlink matches a reader.  The mime type is correct, too.

Possibly it's getting purged from memory?  Anyone experience anything similar with large binary objects?

My environment is:  Win2K, Tomcat, Cocoon 2.1m3 and Java 1.4.1.

Thanks in advance,

Luke.....