Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Mi...@web.de on 2004/10/19 11:20:12 UTC

Hello @all,

I'm searching the answer for the problem "how to create a XML file from a valid XML schema" by using xerces c++.
If there is something in the API that I've looked over, sorry! But please give me some hints.

best regards
Roberto

Re:

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@progress.com>.
At 11.20 19/10/2004 +0200, Mister.Spuck@web.de wrote:
>Hello @all,
>
>I'm searching the answer for the problem "how to create a XML file from a
>valid XML schema" by using xerces c++.
>If there is something in the API that I've looked over, sorry! But please
>give me some hints.

Xerces doesn't have this feature; you may want to look to TRANG
(http://www.thaiopensource.com/relaxng/trang.html)

Alberto