Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Anand Raman <ar...@sapient.com> on 2003/04/15 13:50:58 UTC

newbie questions..

Hi guys

I have just started with maven and facing some issues.

1> While using the "test" plugin I want to pass some system properties to my unit test case. How do I pass them.

I couldn't see any properties for configuring these properties. However when I opened the source of plugins.jelly for test plugin, I could see properties such as ${maven.junit.sysproperties} for configuring system properties.

Don't get me wrong, but does it mean that documentation is lagging behind and it will be a good idea to refer to source code.

2> How do I get a list of all dependent goals for a given goal e.g. java:jar

I have started referring to the source code for figuring the dependency trial but some sort of a command line switch will be awesome help

Thanks for your time.

anand