Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Mark Dopheide <md...@qwizics.com> on 2007/01/16 20:25:58 UTC

tr:inputText contentStyle

Hi,

I'm using tr:inputText  inside a <tr:panelFormLayout> from the Jan12
snapshot.

The documentation at
http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces/trinidad-api/tagdoc/tr_inputText.html
shows contentStyle attribute but it does not seem to get rendered.

In other words, this (in my panelFormLayout):
		label="#{text['registration.candidateId']}"
		value="#{userForm.registration.candidateId}"
		readOnly="#{userForm.registration.activated}"
		contentStyle="margin: 1em 0 0 0;color: blue"/>

Get rendered like this:

nowrap="">Candidate ID</td> <td class="af_panelFormLayout_content-cell"
valign="top" nowrap=""> <div id="regCode"
class="af_inputText_content">111</div>

And my "content style" never gets applied. What gives?

Also, a separate question, why is the ...valign="top"... Imposed on the
content-cell? This seems to just get in the way. In fact, this is why I'm
trying to apply a style to the content, so that I can re-align the cells
when "readOnly" is "true".

Any hints or insights?

Mark

RE: inputText contentStyle

Posted by Mark Dopheide <md...@qwizics.com>.
Thanks for the confirmation and guidance, I happily submitted two JIRA
issues.

Mark

Posted by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com>.
Hello,