Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kevin Grignon <ke...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/12 07:55:10 UTC

[WEBSITE] - help needed to update outdated web content

Hello All,

I need some help.

Currently the UX page on http://www.openoffice.org/ux/ is outdated.

Please remove all content from this page and insert a link to the new AOO
UX homepage:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Apache_OpenOffice_User_Experience

Once we get settled, we can spend some time to create a better UX page for
www.openoffice.org. However, it is very low priority right now.

Please advise.

Regards,
Kevin

Re: [WEBSITE] - help needed to update outdated web content

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 9:46 AM, Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 06/13/2012 07:48 PM, Kevin Grignon wrote:
>
>> KG02 - See comments inline.
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 10:43 AM, Kevin Grignon
>> <ke...@gmail.com>**wrote:
>>
>>  KG01 - See comments inline.
>>>
>>> On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 7:02 AM, Kay Schenk<ka...@gmail.com>
>>>  wrote:
>>>
>>>  Hi Kevin--

>>> new
>>>
>> AOO UX page. Feel free to proceed with clean up. Thanks again for your
>> help. Clean slate :)

OK, this is done...take a look.

I left the graphic, though.

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.