Posted to user@commons.apache.org by David Dellsperger <da...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/13 18:40:12 UTC

[csv] Release for 1.10.0

I see there's a bit of activity on commons-csv, there's a few fixes that we
could really use in the latest and I was wondering if there was a planned
release coming soon.  We're trying to figure out if we should push an
internal release of our own, or wait for the official release to come out
for the fixes.

David Dellsperger

Re: [csv] Release for 1.10.0

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
I am waiting on a new release of the Maven RAT plugin, then I can release
commons-parent, followed by actual Commons Components. So it might be a
month before any Commons components are released

Gary