Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Erik Weber <er...@mindspring.com> on 2004/09/07 20:23:32 UTC

Re: [OT] i've a form which has AttachmentName . . .

Rick Reumann wrote:

> Erik Weber wrote:
>

>> Rick Reumann wrote:
>>
>>> Isn't Babu, Kosmo Kramer's mom's name?
>>

>> No. You are a veddy, veddy bod mon.
>

> Oh yea. Ok:) Although I think Kramer's mom was named "Babs" ?

Sounds right, but I don't think I ever saw her on the show.

Babu was Jerry's Pakistani friend/neighbor who owned a local restaurant
that served American food. Jerry went in and convinced him to serve
authentic Pakistani food. Babu immediately lost all his customers and
went out of business. Later he lost his green card (thanks to another
fiasco involving Jerry and Newman) and was deported.

He later resurfaced to help seal Jerry's fate (a prison term) during the
"good samaritan" trial.

:)

Erik

P.S. And if you NEVER want this thread to end, just start quoting the
Simpsons. :)

Re: [OT] i've a form which has AttachmentName . . .

Posted by Michael McGrady <mi...@michaelmcgrady.com>.
Rick Reumann wrote:

> Erik Weber wrote:
>
>>> Oh yea. Ok:) Although I think Kramer's mom was named "Babs" ?

Yes.  Babu comes from "My Sweet Baboo", which was a knockoff on "Pumpkin
Butt".

Michael

Re: [OT] i've a form which has AttachmentName . . .

Posted by Erik Weber <er...@mindspring.com>.
Damn! I must have missed a couple of episodes!

Posted by Rick Reumann <st...@reumann.net>.

--
Rick